Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hysteric

Hello hello, ye old cyber world!

I love my mini vacas from the blog. False, I actually miss writing on my blog but laziness gets in the way of EVERYTHING so nothing much happens ever.

Seriously, though. I probably have the best relationship with my bed because I never leave it. It is always so good to me and music and cuddle times with Lucille 2 are always strong temptations that are almost impossible to leave.

Maybe I shouldn't give into temptations so easily. Guess that will be a goal in my life.

Goals:
1: Don't be tempted by my bed and lazy times.
2: Brush my hair every day.

Really though, goals are good. I think this is one of the first years where I have actually been keeping my goals/"resolutions" *Note leaving my bed is not a resolution of mine. I would break that in one day.

Ima gonna tell you some stories now about my life because it has been a million months since I have posted anything.

Some holidays have passed. I had the pleasure of working all three major holidays (IE Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve/Christmas, New Years Eve/New Years). I can honestly say that I absolutely loved working each holiday. I am pretty lucky that I absolutely love my jobs. Hell, I don't even really see them as jobs. I get all excited to leave my bed (amazing, I know!) and see my clients. I am learning to recognize good traits about myself, so I think it is good for me to note that I have a knack at genuinely caring about people. I feel true compassion for each of the people that I come in contact with. I don't know, I just receive warm fuzzies thinking about them and trying to better their days.

I have been on a new...awakening in life. I started a new journey to try to figure out who I am and what I want in my life. I have been in a rut for awhile and I am finally feeling better about myself and my situations, so I have been extremely gung-ho about tackling life. So with that in mind, I was able to make a list of what I want to happen in this year.

Goals/Resolutions

1: Read.
    I want to read everything in site. I am going to broaden my horizons and feast on philosophy, science, religion, and broaden my fiction. I want to read uplifting books that make me want to better myself and the ones around me.

2: Breathe
   I want to meditate and practice yoga each day. Waking up with a sun salutation and accepting myself for who I am at that moment is beneficial for my mind and soul. I am trying to practice mindfulness in my daily tasks around me. It has been very difficult, especially with my racing thoughts, but when I am able to accomplish it I feel so refreshed.

3: Respect my Body
    I haven't been that good to myself because...well, things got in the way. Life happens, and with that comes some hard times. I have decided that I am going to treat my body as the sacred vessel that it is. I have started exercising once again, and I love to see how strong I am. I swear I have some intense muscle strength and it is nice to know that I haven't lost that much mass in that area. I have started rowing (in the gym for now) and that is something that I absolutely love. I look forward to see that machine and I almost get giddy getting near it. I feel peace working on it and it helps calm my mind. It is my teenage crush, my puppy love, so to speak.
   I have also been trying to fuel my body with good things. All things that enter myself should be good. I also am starting to actually eat. I have a hard time remembering to eat so working up to planning what I am going to eat has been...an adventure, I guess. Still have a hard time giving up my Diet Coke (nirvana in a can), but that will come shortly.

4: Love
   I have never had a hard time feeling love and compassion for others. The most difficult thing is to accept those feelings from others and myself. I don't know why I have always been this way. Well, I do, but that is just some fun junk that is mine. All I know that this is my year to love freely and openly. I want people to feel that someone at that very moment has someone who cares and loves for them. I also want to be willing to allow people to enter my life.  We are all on this journey together, so we might as well treat ourselves with the love and respect that we deserve.

I know that this is my year. My body is buzzing with happiness and peace. I am ready to accept the things that need to be. Even if that means I have to leave my bed, I will do it.

Hopefully some things can be accomplished there. Permanent cuddle times.

Cheers.
Ch. Wa.

No comments: