Saturday, November 3, 2012

Last Christmas

Oh hello people.

Guess what?

I am blogging again. WHAT THE CRAZINESS.

So I could just give the the normal crap that I usually do when I don't post (IE, I am busy, I am lazy, my cat pooped in my bed, etc.) but I am deciding to buck up and take on ownership for my lack of updating.

Way to be an adult, Chelsea.

So life has been pretty busy. I have been working nonstop for the past month and it has been fantastic. I am *hopefully* going to be FULL TIME at UNI and I will be working Saturday-Wednesday swings. I am loving it here and it is just a great opportunity. I will also be working at least once a week with Valley and lemme tell you about how much my clients love me.

So my sister bestie (IE Chanel) started working at the storefront a month ago. I told her about how much she is going to love the clients and blah blah blah. Well, I went to visit her while she was at work and I went crazy seeing my clients. Seriously, it was like Christmas. I was visiting with all of them, dancing and talking, and I loved it. Well, apparently they have been asking Chanel on her shifts when my next shift will be there.

They love me.

I also went up to do a check to a room. After we had a little dance party, I noticed that he had an open can of beer. After telling him that he is not supposed to have that, we brought out a bottle of wine and told me to have some.

I was flattered, but I declined.

Good job with morals, Chelsea.

Also, I have found Mystery Science Theater 3000 for the first time. Cue me watching it at work with the mates, crying  because it is so damn funny. I watch it before bed. Then I cuddle with Lucille. Then I go to bed.

Uh, after just work, I have been sleeping a lot. All I do is work or sleep. Really am loving the social life right now....

Another story for you kiddies. I was talking to my mom today about how I know what I am getting her for Christmas. Seriously, it is going to be the best Christmas ever. After I teased her about it, she then asked what I want for Christmas. I *jokingly* told her I want a boyfriend.

Cue the seven minute conversation about how she wants me to seriously consider an account on lds singles.

What. The. Hell.

I told her I don't really want one of those guys and that they wouldn't be attracted to me because I am not blonde or a bimbo. She then gave me the lecture of "Oh hey, guys like curves and there are people on there that aren't active too and all this great stuff."

Looks like I know what I am getting for Christmas.

Cheers,
Ch.Wa

No comments: