Sunday, February 5, 2012

Rocks

Oh hey, guess what.

I went to New York. This happened, like, a million weeks ago. I was going to tell the world, but
A) I totally forgot about it until five days before we were leaving
and
B) I never update my blog on time. EVER.

So this is a nice treatsy for all of your eyes to see. Maybe you will even hear my sultry voice in your head (nice try, Waterfall. We all know you sound like a prepubescent boy.)

So my mom and I left on the 25Th of January to the city of dreams. I may be officially changing its slogan to that. Anywho, we left, we flew, we hit a ton of turbulence, and then we landed. Now, this was probably my...ninth time to the city of dreams, so I was just super excited for a low key trip. Well, it was low key but a hella good time too.

You see, my mom's best friend (and one of my fake mothers) was in New York the same time we were. So we all met up. Dana is seriously one of the most HILARIOUS people on this planet. I mean, what honest twenty-three year old would willingly spend their day with some pre-geriatric women in the city?

This twenty-three year old that has two thumbs would. And Did. And horribly ruined a joke.

**Sidenote, I was going to update some photos, but apparently my computer does not want to work. There will be some soon.

So some highlights from New York.
  • Watching the Bachelor and giving commentary. Great time.
  • Eating so much food. Coming from really only eating cheese cracker and peanut butter (you all can mock now, but it is delicious), to my mom buying food, it was HEAVEN. Pure heaven, I tell you.
  • Seeing my amazing sister every day. I love that woman so much. From talking, to watching Portlandia, we had way too much fun. She even shared her food willingly.
  • Going to The Lion King. Awesome costumes, awesome music, and just pure awesome...ness.
  • Spending every day with my mom and Dana. Those two ladies know how to have a good time.
Yeah, horrible update for now, but I may promise to update more fully soon. With Pictures. And warm fuzzies.

Also, you get a nice picture of me with a valentine attached to this post. I am not smarter than the computer right now (let alone a fifth grader) so this will just be attached to tell you that it is February. Mazel Tov.

Cheers.
Ch.Wa.

No comments: