Friday, September 10, 2010

Born to Run

UPDATE! NEWSFLASH! ALERT, ALERT!
BIG NEWS IS COMING IN THIS POST!
PLEASE BE ATTENTIVE WHILE READING

I am writing this post to let ya'll know that I will NOT be leaving on my mission on September 22nd. I do not want to write this

At all

But, life happens and there is a reason for all.

I have had some medical stuff come up. This happened about three weeks ago. Some stuff was going on and I kept on thinking,
"This is not normal."
So I decided to go to my doctor to find out what was going on with me.
She decided I needed to talk to a psychiatrist to help me figure some stuff out. He then said that I will be fine in the end, but at the moment, it is best that I do not report to the MTC on the 22nd.

I decided to tell my Stake President because he is in charge of me and is full of wisdom. With certain things, you have to stay home at least three months being stable. This is my case. So we have a while for me to wait around and make sure that all is well so I can give myself fully to the Lord while serving him.

I have not been happy with this
that much.

But

sometimes, the Lord tests your
faith and courage
to see that you are valiant in Him.

I feel that this is what is going on. I want to serve Him. I strive to do better, to be better. I have never prayed, fasted, or hit the T up as much as I have in the past couple of weeks.

There have been tears.
There have been more laughs
There has been multiple angels
I am blessed.

"Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be though dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest."
There is a reason why I am not leaving any time soon. I have seen blessings come from it. It still breaks my heart to think I am not leaving in ten days, but the Lord has a plan for me. I am ok. Things will get better. Thank you for all your prayers, talks, love, and support. I love you all so much.

Cheers.
Ch.Wa.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got to your blog from reading about you on mormon.org.
Your sweet attitude during this time of challenge is inspiring. I pray you'll be lead in God's will at all times. Hugs from an lds sister!!