Thursday, September 30, 2010

Come On, Feel the Illinois!



Illinois is a very difficult word writing when you capitalize the "i".
There you go.

Today, I helped out with 4-H by working at their booth at a local farmer's market. We provide free activities for the children while the parents
wander about doing parental things. So the craft we
did today was to make buttons.
Not these kind of buttons


but these kinds!

(I did choose this example because of the David Bowie button, I will admit that. I am a sucker for him and Labyrinth.)

So I have gone before, and all the kids were crazy. So, thankfully, one of the supervisors of 4-H had another sub come and help me with the booth. He was a cutie. Like, he was really nice on the eyes and super funny. So, honestly, my evening was not bad at all! Plus, I got to make some awesome buttons, which were so much fun to do.

With the gratitude today, I guess I could be grateful for cute guys.
Really, really cute guys.
Really, really cute guys who wear Ray Bans.

Yes, today was not a bad day at all.

No comments: