Wednesday, September 29, 2010

He Woke Me Up Again!

Ladies and Gentlemen.

I have FANTASTIC news for all of you.

I, Chelsea Waterfall...

Got the job at Dillards!
Aka: I get paid to look profesh.

So so so excited for this. It looks like things are turning around for me, which I love dearly. I start Oct. 12 with an orientation from 5-7ish, then I start right on the floor as a full-time sales associate from then on. Quite an exciting time for me! The pay is great, the hours are amazingly long, and the people that work there seem like awesome folk. So I am, again, so excited to start my new adventure!

I have some fresh ideas for this blog now. I really want to have a gratitude journal, but that would mean I would have to write it down on paper. I love paper--the feel of it, how it smells when it ages, etc. I almost made paper sound like a fine, aged wine. There you go. No, but I want to make this gratitude Bigger. I want this for everyone to see. Because, in my opinion, when one person shares a positive outlook on life, it becomes a spark and ignites in every person around who allows--or even who doesn't allow it. It's like a smile, or a gift, a nice fuzzy feel-good moment that everyone loves.

Some of them will be heartfelt and special.

Some will be just a joke after a horrible day.

All will be mighty special to me
So come on and join the fun!
I hope and pray all of you are having beautiful days.
Cheers.
Ch.Wa.

No comments: