Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day Drie


I made it to day three. This is one of the proudest moments of my life.

Day 3: Favorite Television Show

Oh, the good ol' tube. I really don't have a favorite show right now, but I do love watching "The Amazing Race." Who doesn't want to watch people travel and do ridiculous tasks in the most random places?

Answer, not many people don't want to.

Really though, my favorite shows aren't on t.v. anymore. The show that I LOVE with all my heart is "Arrested Development". Why did they cancel the most amazing show? Probably because it was too amazing. It is one of the most hilarious sho
ws that has been on television. Ever. Pretty much I just watch reruns of that and "Flight of the Conchords". I am sure I like other t.v. shows, but I just can't think about that right now.


Oh, and I will always have a soft spot for Degrassi. You may make fun of me now.

Cheers.
Ch.Wa.

No comments: