Thursday, April 14, 2011

I've been busy.

Possibly I have been lazy too. So here are four days crammed into one. I sound like a true college student

Day 7: Your Most Treasured Item

My heart. Without it, I would be dead. That is a true fact.

Day 8: Something That Makes You Laugh

Too many things make me laugh. Friends, family, stupid YouTube videos, yeah really anything. But something that really, really, REALLY makes me laugh is, sadly, myself. Sometimes I can be really clever. Plus, I have a huge imagination and I am constantly making up scenarios in my head and what I would say. Yes, I need to think of better things.

Day 9: Person Who Has Gotten You Through the Most

There are too many people to mention for this. But God and Christ are number one (no brainer, right?) my amazing family, really good friends, and other people that have had faith in me that I can be better and do more with my life. Yes, I have been blessed with many angels.

Day 10: Person You Do the Most Messed Up Things With

Messed up things, eh? I guess it would be Cami and Chanel. We would--and still--have some fun times together. For example, we made this amazing drink that we called C&C Rootaid. It consisted of root beer, lemonade, and a "special ingredient." And what was that ingredient?
Our spit.
Disgusting right? You are very right, Chelsea. But we were probably...twelve, so we didn't know better...maybe.
But yeah, we have too many stories to mention in one blog post. I mean, we have been friends since third grade; that is a lot of messed up stories. But really, the rootaid is one of my favorite memories.
And we made good money off of that too.
Our spit is priceless and delicious.

Cheers.
Ch.Wa.

2 comments:

Cami said...

best drink ever. except, i'm pretty sure you and chanel refused to tell me what the secret ingredient was for a long time. thanks a lot ha.

Chelsea Waterfall said...

Yeah, I think we did. But only because you probably would have stopped us, hahaha.