Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Deux

So I really wanted to not post tonight, but if I don't have the willpower to answer a stupid question tonight, then how will I accomplish anything in life?

Yeah, I am making this that big of a deal.

Day 2: Who has been the closest to you the longest

My mom, hands down. I mean, I was in her womb for nine months and she has known me for almost twenty-two years. How could I NOT put her down? But really, not to get gushy or anything, my mom is seriously my best friend. We always hang out and goof off, I can talk to her about everything, and she always makes me feel like I am worth something. She has always been at my side, even when I didn't want her to be. She has helped me in the hard times and celebrated the good times with me. Yeah, my mom is pretty awesome.

A close second would be Cami and Chanel. We have been BEST FRIENDS since third grade. Yeah, we had a little break in our friendship, but we have always been close after that. They really are my "sisters" and we always do great things together. I love them so much and I know they love me. I am so lucky to have two amazing people as my best friends. It is neat to think about all that life has brought us and how we are able to keep a connection, even with our paths of life changing. They really are two of the most amazing people I know. I cannot get over the fact that they still want to be friends with me. Man, I have truly been blessed to have them in my life.

And I could not end this post without mentioning my dear sister, Angie. She has always been my older sister (yeah, laugh all you want) and she is almost my best friend. We have the most amazing friendship and I am so blessed to have her in my life. I miss her like crazy and I always want to be with her. She is an incredible person and I have always looked up to her. The amazing thing is that she has never let me down. How often does that happen? Not very often, I answer. So yeah, I love her to the end of time (which, in a scriptural sense, there is no time. So I love her in an infinite amount. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.)

Really though, I have been truly blessed to have these four people in my life. And Dad, Dave, Em, and Greg, you have impacted me too and I love you dearly. Don't beat up on Ang too much.

So there you go. Day two is done. Twenty-eight more to go.

Cheers.
Ch.Wa.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Dear Chelsea. I am honored by your post. We really are so lucky that we've had such a great friendship. Thanks for putting up with me. Love you :)