Saturday, April 9, 2011

Today is day six. That means it is my sixth post. That means that I should introduce the new topic for today.
Day 06 - a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

Day 6: A Person You'd Love to Trade Places with for a Day

The person that I would want to trade places with for a day would be Meryl Streep. I think she is one of the classiest woman in the world (she could even be the classiest woman ever.) She has so much poise and talent and she does well in all her films. I just wonder what it would be like to be that feminine and, I don't know, just amazing. Yeah, that would be great to be her for a day.

But

I then started thinking about really who I would want to trade places with and I came to the conclusion that I would really trade with anyone for a day. Think of the things you would learn from any person's life. The possibilities are infinite. You would be able to give the benefit of a doubt to more people from just experiencing a different life, a different perspective, a different challenge. It would also be great to really experience the knowledge of that we all are very much the same in thoughts, passions, goals, emotions, and so many other things. It could just be the neatest experience to have.

So yeah, I guess if I could, I would be in any individuals shoes--but hopefully Meryl's.

Cheers.
Ch.Wa.

No comments: