Monday, April 4, 2011

Hey Ya!

Hello, hello, hello world! It has been awhile, hasn't it.

So I have been meaning to update since, well, I guess since my last post. We all know that that was SIX months ago. Holy cow, what have I been doing? Well, I really don't know either. I have been trying to remember, but I halfway don't want to (too much effort) and I halfway don't want to tell because my life has been pretty boring. I mean, I guess I could try to think of some highlights, so I guess I will?

Sure, why not.

I stopped my job at Dillard's the week of Halloween. I was able to get a job with 4-H again though. My boss just called me up out of the blue and gave me a job. It was great. So now I am just hanging out with junior high kids every day. I seriously have the BEST job. I love it so much and the kids are just....great (on good days) Really though, I am blessed with it.

My best friend, Ashlee got married on November 5th. She was a gorgeous bride and I am so happy for her.

My other best friend, Cami, was married on December 28th. She was also a beautiful bride. They are both doing so well. It was so great to attend the temple with them both. it truly is a special place and I am so grateful that they were able to be married there for time and all eternity. I am blessed with great friends.

This year has been slow. I was not able to attend spring semester, so I have just been working for the weekend. I got another gig with a non-profit organization called Friends for Sight. I go to different junior high schools during the day and test the kids' vision. It has been a ton of fun going to other schools and associating myself with more junior high kids. I don't know why I like them so much, but I do so I might as well be fine with it.

I found out that I have two spleens. That was pretty exciting.

And...yeah, I guess that is pretty much it. I wish I could tell more about life, more adventures that have come to me, but like has been pretty normal. I should never complain about normalcy though.

Who knows what could happen when you least expect it.

Well, I am kind of ready for that to happen. I mean, life is comfortable now so I need something to spice it up. I am going to school for the summer semester. Cross our fingers that I will get my associates. I really should have it now for how long I have "been" in school. Yeah, I haven't been the best student at times, but I am ready to work my tail off this time.

I am looking at other jobs to add with my ones (the Friends for Sight gig is pretty much over until the fall, same with 4-H with the exception of a few summer camps) Some ones are pretty interesting so hopefully I will be able to get something fun.

I have thought about doing those lame "30 day challenge" things on my blog. I need to be more motivated to write. Plus, it is always fun to talk about yourself, right?

You are so very right, Chelsea.

Yeah, I wish I could give a cool update like "Oh, I went to the moon with Lance Bass", or "I found the lost city of Atlantis." But I have just been in a comfortable spot.

I hope I get my feathers ruffled soon.

Ch.Wa.

No comments: