Thursday, April 7, 2011

Fyra


Day four. Let's just get this over with.


Day 4: Favorite thing to do at night.

You have to be kidding me. What kind of question is this? My favorite thing to do it sleep. Sleep and read with the occasional clip of a movie. Really though, nighttime is made for relaxing. So yeah, Day four was HIGHLY disappointing. Let's make up a different question, shall we?

Revised Day 4: Would you choose insanity or death

Insanity. At first, I was thinking "I would rather be dead. The end." But then I was thinking, what if it were a fun insanity, not a horrible one. I mean, look at all you can do. For example, Van Gogh painted AMAZING things. Of course, he didn't sell any of them, he cut off his ear for a prostitute, and tried to kill his artist roommate (Gauguin, the artist)

BUT you will be famous after you die. No, but really, insanity doesn't seem that bad. You just have a different perspective of life. It would be just a new adventure in life. You might not even know that you are insane, so that is a plus. Besides, anyone can die. So yeah, I guess that is my choice. The end.

"The Reaper", Van Gogh

Excerpt from "Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Why Are We Here?"Gauguin

1 comment:

tylermitton said...

Watch one flew over the cuckoo's nest. Being insane is fun!